Thank you for your interest in LaBelle Winery and for visiting our Career page where you can get to know us better.
WHO WE ARE: Our Work Ethic, Philosophy, and Core Values
At LaBelle Winery, we:
- Recognize our employees as our most valuable resource and appreciate their contribution to our success in providing the highest quality wine-making, food, beverages, and service to our customers.
- Care that our employees enjoy their time working at LaBelle Winery and that each employee finds personal success in their employment.
- Work hard to create an inclusive, dynamic, and rewarding environment where you can achieve goals that count.
- Recognize that everyone makes a difference and is valued for what they bring to the table.
- Experience camaraderie via our diverse, talented, creative, fun and hard-working staff.
- Employ talent from all backgrounds and promote an inclusive and collaborative workplace environment.
- Build excellence into our culture and career development at all levels of employment.
The following are the core values that form the foundation of our success:
- SERVICE – We believe in providing excellent and genuine personal care and attention to our customers. We want our customers to have positive memories of their time with us, and to tell stories about their experience to others.
- CITIZENSHIP – We believe that we are all enriched when we share a loyalty to our Company, our communities, and each other. We want our customers to become a part of our community.
- INTEGRITY – We conduct both business and relationships in an honest, sincere, and straightforward manner. We recognize that honesty and trust are essential to thriving communities and relationships.
- RESPECT – We care about the beliefs and feelings of others. We welcome and encourage all people into our community. We know that great things are achieved when people work with one another in a respectful, supportive, and collaborative manner.
- EXCELLENCE – We set our standards high, and we always seek to exceed them. We never stop trying to improve.
- CREATIVITY – We pursue the extraordinary in all we do.
- PASSION – We believe that the only way to thrive in life is to love what you do. We bring energy, passion, and commitment to our service.
If you are interested in joining a growing company in an exciting industry, and you believe in our core values and philosophy, we look forward to learning more about you via our online application form (COMPLETE THE EMPLOYMENT TAB).
LaBelle Winery offers competitive benefits and incentive package to our valued employees, including:
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Direct Deposit
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Complimentary or Discounted Meals
- Free Parking
- Employee Discounts on Wine Purchases
- 50% Discount when Dining in the Bistro at LaBelle Winery Amherst
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program – “LaBelle Bucks”
- Employee Enrichment Programs, to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Non-slip Footwear Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Plan
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan