We’re hosting an APPOINTMENT ONLY job fair in February! Complete an application below and we will respond to schedule an appointment time with you for either February 17th or February 20th.
If you are interested in joining our growing company and agree with our philosophy/core values, click below to fill out our online application form by selecting the Employment tab! We look forward to learning more about you.
At LaBelle Winery, we:
- Recognize our employees as our most valuable resource and appreciate their contribution to our success in providing the highest quality wine-making, food, beverages, and service to our customers.
- Care that our employees enjoy their time working at LaBelle Winery and that each employee finds personal success in their employment.
- Work hard to create an inclusive, dynamic, and rewarding environment where you can achieve goals that count.
- Recognize that everyone makes a difference and is valued for what they bring to the table.
- Experience camaraderie via our diverse, talented, creative, fun and hard-working staff.
- Employ talent from all backgrounds and promote an inclusive and collaborative workplace environment.
- Build excellence into our culture and career development at all levels of employment.
Our Core Values
- SERVICE – We believe in providing excellent and genuine personal care and attention to our customers. We want our customers to have positive memories of their time with us, and to tell stories about their experience to others.
- CITIZENSHIP – We believe that we are all enriched when we share a loyalty to our Company, our communities, and each other. We want our customers to become a part of our community.
- INTEGRITY – We conduct both business and relationships in an honest, sincere, and straightforward manner. We recognize that honesty and trust are essential to thriving communities and relationships.
- RESPECT – We care about the beliefs and feelings of others. We welcome and encourage all people into our community. We know that great things are achieved when people work with one another in a respectful, supportive, and collaborative manner.
- EXCELLENCE – We set our standards high, and we always seek to exceed them. We never stop trying to improve.
- CREATIVITY – We pursue the extraordinary in all we do.
- PASSION – We believe that the only way to thrive in life is to love what you do. We bring energy, passion, and commitment to our service.
LaBelle Winery offers competitive benefits and incentive package to our valued employees, including:
- Competitive Salary / Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure (including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, and Bereavement Leave)
- Insurance Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness)
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Non-Slip Footwear Reimbursement Plan
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Employee Discounts on Wine Purchases
- Employee Enrichment Programs (including professional conferences & classes, manager-in-training programs)
- Referral Bonus Plan